An Indian actress named Vidyullekha Raman is indeed recognized as Vidyu Raman. As of now, Vidyullekha Raman has performed in the Kollywood & Tollywood entertainment sectors, and films in the Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, and Hindi languages have included her artwork.
Vidyullekha Raman: Early Life
Vidyullekha attended ‘Vidya Mandir Senior Secondary School’ for her formal education before transferring to MCTM Matriculation, where she discovered her passion for acting and theater. She became well-known for her theatrical performances while attending ‘M.O.P. Vaishnav College’, where she graduated with a visual communication degree. She born on 4 november 1991. Her age is 30 years.
Vidyullekha Raman: Career
She has been performing in theater for more than 7 years. She made her acting debut in Jenny, a companion of Samantha’s character, in the 2012 bilingual movies ‘Neethaane En Ponvasantham’ and ‘Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu’, directed by Gautham Vasudev Menon.
Since then, the actress has appeared in Sundar C’s ‘Theeya Velai Seiyyanum Kumaru’, ‘Malini 22 Palayamkottai’, and the Telugu movie ‘Ramayya Vasthavayya’ alongside N. Santhanam in crucial parts. She appeared in supporting parts in the 2014 Pongal films Veeram and Jilla. She then appeared in more than 55 Tamil and Telugu-language films. She took part in the third season of the comedic culinary programme “Cooku With Comali” in 2022.
Vidyullekha Raman: Family
The actress is a Tamil television and film actor from India whose grandpa was renowned attorney V. P. Raman, and whose father is actor Mohan Raman. P. S. Raman, an uncle, served as Tamil Nadu’s former advocate general. Gitanjali, a prominent Tamil film director, is married to her cousin.
Marriage: Vidyullekha Raman
On August 26, 2020, Raman and Sanjay confirmed their engagement on Instagram. On 9 September, 2021, the pair exchanged vows in a small ceremony. The Covid-19 Issue caused their marriage to take place later than expected. Numerous celebrities were present during her wedding.
For her performance in Sarrainodu, she won the Zee Apsara ‘Best Comedian Award’ (2016). For the movie Run Raja Run, she received the ‘Nandi Award’ for Best Female Comedian (2014).
Vidyullekha Raman posted pictures to her Instagram feed. She weighs above 85 kg. She began her fitness challenge at that time. She shed over 20 kilograms. She has gained 65 kg since then.
- Vidyullekha studied Carnatic music with Kalpagam Raman, her grandmother.
- Vidyullekha made her film debut in the 2012 films Neethaane En Ponvasantham and Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu directed by Gautham Menon.
- The film crew celebrated her 20th birthday with a big cake cutting and over 450 crew members were present.
- ‘Neethaane En Ponvasantham’, ‘Theeya Velai Seiyyanum Kumaru’, ‘Malini 22 Palayamkottai’, and ‘Ramayya Vasthavayya’ are a few of Vidyullekha’s well-known films.
- While still in college, Vidyullekha began performing in plays & stage productions. She has performed with companies of actors such as ‘The Stray Factory’, ‘Landing Stage’, ‘Madras Players’, and ‘Evam’. She has seven years of theater experience.
At the age of 10, she made an appearance as a young artist in the film Chinna Papa Periya Papa.