Prajakta Koli is a popular Indian YouTuber known for her channel “MostlySane.” She uploads regular vlogs, Indian comedies, and vines to her channel. Prajakta prefers to keep things traditional because, despite all the modernization & westernization in India, and particularly in Mumbai, every Indian is, at their core, a desi. Koli is India’s most popular female YouTube comedian.
Prajakta Koli: Early Life
Prajakta was born in Mumbai, India, on June 27, 1993, to Manoj & Archana Koli. Nishant, her elder brother, is also present. Prajakta attended ‘Vasant Vihar High School’ and earned a degree in Mass Media from ‘V. G. Vaze College’ in Mumbai. Koli is currently engaged to Vrishank Khanal, a lawyer. Prajakta Koli’s career is managed by the Mumbai-based media company ‘One Digital Entertainment.’
Prajakta Koli: Career
Koli began her career as an RJ because she was drawn to the freedom RJs seemed to have on the air, which was different from any other profession. Prajakta began working as an RJ at a reputable Mumbai radio station. Koli had no idea that her work would not provide her with the freedom it had once promised. Prajakta Koli worked as an intern for a year, but there was little, if any, progress to show for it. Koli didn’t feel free or in the rush she expected when she started to work. At the radio station, Prajakta also had the opportunity to meet actor Hrithik Roshan.
Koli decided to try YouTube in 2015 after achieving her breaking point. Prajakta launched her Channel on youtube on February 12, 2015. Prajakta has released 253 videos in the two years since her first video. Prajakta’s YouTube channel has over 3M subscribers with over 78 million views. Currently. Prajakta is India’s most popular female YouTube comedian. Prajakta’s videos are a lighthearted take on her occurrences of everyday life.
Prajakta Koli: Net Worth
Prajakta Koli’s net worth ranges between $1 million and $5 million. Koli Koli’s main source of income is from singing, acting and brand sponsorship. Prajakta Koli’s annual salary ranges from 35 to 45.5 lakhs. Prajakta has recently launched the social initiative #Creatorsforchange to combat creator shaming. The video of Prajakta has received over 11M views.
- In 2018, Prajakta Koli has named the face of ‘H&M’s online store.
- That same year, Koli was chosen as the ‘Indian ambassador’ for YouTube’s ‘Creators for a Change initiative, one of 50 YouTubers chosen from around the world.
- Prajakta took part in the ‘International Day of Tolerance & Goalkeepers program at the United Nations Headquarters in New York in September 2019.
- In 2019, Koli was named to Forbes’ 30 Under 30, Entrepreneur India’s 35 Under 35, and Outlook Business Magazine’s Women of Worth lists. Prajakta has received numerous awards, including ‘Cosmopolitan’s YouTuber of the Year’.
- Prajakta Koli has also been featured in a number of prestigious magazines, including BW Businessworld’s list of the ‘Most Influential Women’.
- Koli considers one of her greatest accomplishments to be gifting her mom & dad a trip to Europe.
Also Read: Jazzy Distefano Rahul Sanon | Sourabh Patel | Vidyullekha Raman | Kevin Samuels | Jayda Wayda